Music Banter - View Single Post - Climate Change - Fact or Fiction?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
It's a simple argument, the Earth survives and thrives through billions of years and it's hard to imagine us having an impact so great in such a relatively short period of time without any noticeable tangible evidence.
We haven't been living in a post-Industrial revolution world for billions of years. The way we utilize resources and the conditions we live in are radically different now. This is the problem I have with people who keep using this argument, I see it all the time and it's not nearly as logic as people think.

I agree with mr. dave when he says the truth is somewhere between extremists on both ends, though I lean more towards the environmentalist extremist side but I don't think it's nearly as bad as they say seeing as all their predictions are inconsistent. That isn't to say all predictions are unreliable I just don't think people should be getting their news on the climate from the Democratic party.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote