Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:26 AM   #56 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Band Midnight View Post
Interesting song lyrics but sound a little to death like I was a good one but otherwise commonly found lyrics try living them up a little by not repeating the same line over and over right after eachother.
Hi, The Band Midnight,
Thank you for giving your feedback on my lyrics. You are right, I do sometimes repeat the same line over and over frequently. This was actually intentional in "Avatar" because I was hoping it would have a humorous effect. The whole song is supposed to be a joke song, because I am describing the avatars of some of the people currently part of MB. Plus, MB members often complain about so many songs that are posted being cliche love songs, so I wanted to make a gushy love song that isn't actually real...a spoof of a love song, if you will.

Hey, I noticed you haven't gone to the Community section yet (look below the Artists' Corner) to post you own thread in the Introduction section. If you do this, then the whole community will know you have joined! More people will also learn, then, about your band's desire for original lyrics.

I visited your teen band's website and enjoyed listening to your cover songs (such as "Stairway to Heaven," "Pieces of Me," and "Schools out for Summer"). It is wonderful that you all are using your musical skills together in a band and performing professionally at such a young age! I am impressed. When I was 13-15 years old, I would have been too shy to even consider playing in a rock band (although I played violin in ensembles, but somehow that is different, probably since one is less exposed:-)
--Erica

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 07-19-2009 at 01:48 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote