Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #1272 (permalink)
itwasme123
Groupie

Default Suggest some music for me.

I'm trying to think of what you call music like, stan (eminem), or faint(LP) about someone that gets extremely pissed off and starts bitching and yelling and goes bonkers, I know there's not alot of that kind of music, but It's just an emotion I like to hear in music, I don't quite mean screamo/emo music (though it is ok/notbad) where they are starving for attention, but like it has a meaning behind it.

To give you a idea of the type of music I listen to, I listen to old greenday stuff,lots of system of a down, billy talent is alright too, lots of eminem, beasty boys the beatles, led zepplin, korn, some MJ and the popular 80's and 90's songs,

I generally like all music but I feel angry these days like I want to flip ape **** on someone and start a big brawl (probably won't though) so I'm hoping music will calm me down some, I just can't find any with the deep meaning that's all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated new or old songs are good
itwasme123 is offline   Reply With Quote