Music Banter - View Single Post - Moon Landing?
Thread: Moon Landing?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #75 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalow View Post
You realize this is just as retarded as flat out denying we landed on the moon, don't you? Do you take this same approach to all other historical events? Are you unwilling to say either way if the Civil War occurred? How about the stock market crash? Did Hitler really invade Poland?
Hey, at least I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, you know. By pleading the 5th, I'm more like a referee or a talk show host. I'm not try to expunge my point of veiw on anyone. Those things you mention go beyond the scope of the Lunar Landing topic, but since this topic peaked you curiousity about my historical perspective all I have to say is no I am not a history revisionist. I believe anything that is printed.

You raised a tough question to answers, but in a nut shell yes they happened, they are factual, because they occur in the history books. Interestingly enough, if you look at each of your examples, all there conclusion draws the world closer to Globalization. If you were to ask "Why they happened?" like Why the Civil War happened? or like "Why Hitler invaded Poland?" or "Why the Stock Market crash?", then you just opened yourself a can of worms. Because they are so many points of veiws of the past and each with an invested ideaology, if someone mentions how he interprets the past his in for a long drawn out brouhaha over things in the past he had no control over in the first place. So you understand why I don't want to give any "Why's" things happened.

Why the Stock Market crash? Coffee
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote