Music Banter - View Single Post - Moon Landing?
Thread: Moon Landing?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:33 AM   #79 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
All of that was adressed to Bungolow who insist I flat out denied the Lunar Landing. I don't ever recall ever flat out denying landed on the moon, at least in this thread. All I did was raise the question about the Lunar Landing. Please understand that Bungie asked if I question other of historical facts found in text books - and I don't. To his question, I wanted him to understand that history is more than "yes" and "no" to an event, but what does that event means to people, what it means metaphysically. (reread what I wrote, and you'll see I didn't equate "did" and "why")
Dude, what are you talking about? If English isn't your first language just let me know, I'll go easier on you. I didn't insist that you flat out denied the moon landing. I said that your unwillingness to say one way or the other whether it happened was just as stupid as flat out denying it. See the distinction? You're the one who wants to talk about "whys" and "metaphysical" implications (I swear you're tripping) when no one else cares. I just want to know why you're willing to firmly say that Hitler invaded Poland but not willing to take a stance on the moon-landing. They each happened, it's as simple as that.

Quote:
IF this thread ends up exploring "Why we went to the Moon." and it's done by other posters then I see nothing wrong with it. Someone was trying to spam it with lost socks. I never thought of at the time when I started this thread of adding "why" we went to the moon, maybe because I was in shock of discovering we did go to the moon. But I think in hindsight it would of made a more dynamic thread, you know, to explore why we went to the moon. But hey, no thread ends up the way it started anyway.
Would you be more comfortable if this discussion was about why we went to the moon? You really want to talk about that for some reason. Even though you're unwilling to say if we even went there in the first place. And you didn't know we went to the moon until recently? How old are you? I can forgive you if you're really young I suppose...

Quote:
Well when I say I'm pleading the 5th, it means I don't want to incriminate myself by revealing my opinion, I'm not insisting my opinion on anyone, and I'm not trying to favor one side or the other. I'm just an unbias observer perusing whatever anyone writes.
Again I ask why you're pleading the 5th on this issue and not the other historical events.
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote