Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:09 AM   #352 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classof75 View Post
Never have had to resort to that with my kid. She is very intelligent and well behaved. She will be a sophomore in high school this year.
i was hit as a kid not majorly hit like beaten, just smacked if i done something wrong or was mojorly cheeky, and as i was (and still am) a cheeky wee shit, i was always well behaved in school & done well in classes. but when i got home i would basically verbally abuse my family thinking i was funny & smart when i wasnt, so i was smacked. i also ruined my family car once, i actually wasnt punished, surprisingly. i expected it but nothing happend. maybe cos i knew what i had done wrong, whereas with my cheek i didnt know what i was doing wrong basically.

thats what i think anyways.
i dont think its a big deal, everyones sayn people turn out violent. i was smacked im not violent, god some of my pals call me the BFG. as my height and friendly nature. id be the last person to resort to violence, maybe thats just me. and sheer luck im not violent, but i dont think smacking kids is a big deal to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote