Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #128 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela maria davis View Post
I think u made alot of points,pretty amazing how our art seems to *** out in so many ways than one.My art comes from the heart when I write I feel as you sais n your script what do we know about Adam n Eve there has to be more than one story.That is how my mind go there is more than one script we can get out of our writings.Nice chatn with you email me back anytime from1 artist 2 another
Hi Angela, thanks for stopping by to read! I agree with you that looking at and writing about some issue from different perspectives is interesting. My inspiration for writing also comes from my emotions as well as my observations about the world.

Say, I don't think you've introduced yourself to the MusicBanter community yet, which you can do down in the Introductions section. Also, if you want to share your own work, you can start your own songwriting thread here in the songwriting section!

Welcome to MB.

--Erica
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote