Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #130 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
The comparison you're making here is blatantly stupid. In the given scenario regardless of what animal-like parts she has she'll always be the daughter, a direct offspring. This is totally different than the relationship we have between other animals. Paternal and maternal instincts use a different set of interests than the survivalist instincts we'd use to determine what animals should or shouldn't be eaten.
Look, I'm usually what I'd call a fairly calm person. In fact, i rarely get truely mad about anything, but when I come to Vegangelica's thread, and the first thing i get to read is "The comparison you're making here is blatantly stupid", it just gets me really really REALLY pissed off. Vegangelica has a different view point from you. Get over it. Calling someones art, the expression of their SOULS, "blatantly stupid" is not only rude, but I think, a violation of the trust we as sharing artists expect in a forum for the sharing of art. It makes you look like a complete asshole and creates the kind of mood that we really don't need in this forum.

I understand that you're the Unfan, but hey, a little respect would be appreciated. I mean come on, you couldn't even find a better word for stupid? Take a while and look in the mirror, and then maybe we can talk. Regardless of whether or not you have a valid point in your post, the way you present it can mean a lot more than what you actually have to say. It took me a few readings to get to the point where i could actually see that you had some kind of logic behind your statement, until that point i just assumed you were a total jerk. Learn something.

Sorry Vegangelica....i knew you wouldn't get mad at him so i decided to do it for you.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote