Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #1768 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Yeah I know, don't get me wrong I love the album, but if they wanted listeners to name each track by the way it sounded to them, why did they put other names in parenthesis next to the word 'Untitled'? I don't know, just a weird thing that annoys me. I guess ( ) is one of the more creative attempts at trying to base a concept around ....untitledness.
Oh, I wasn't aware of the track names next to the parenthesis.

Seems that's how the members refer to the tracks, but I don't know why we should care what the members name these tracks between each other.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote