Music Banter - View Single Post - Spanish language music anyone?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
kouki
Music Addict

Whats up spanish peeps?You guys are slacking. Here are a few (what I have on the Mp3)bands and songs I like.

Cafe Tacuba: I have almost all the albums.
El Tri:I only have a few of his songs,his voice tends to get annoying hahaha
Los enanitos verdes:I have almost all their stuff except for the first cds that are from the 80's.Theyre kinda rare to find.
Los fabulosos cadillacs:I have about 40% of their stuff,I need to buy more tho.Love them.Just no $ right now.
El gran silencio:Only have a few of their songs.Some I like are "tonta cancion de amor" and "circulo de amor"
Heroes del Silencio-Good rock band IMO,I really never heard to much from them like I should have.Theyre broken up,the lead singer went solo and made his own band called Bunbury(thats his name I think)I havent heard their stuff yet.My favorite songs from them are "entre dos tierras" and "la carta"
Hombres G:A spaniard band,I pretty much know all their hits wich is a lot.The first one I heard was "sufre mamon" and......they have to much to list.Ill leave it at that.haha
Caifanes now known as jaguares:Caifanes I never got to into,but they were really good,Id say I have about 30% of their stuff.Some of the most common and loved songs from them are "la celula que explota" and "perdi mi ojo de venado". I have all of the jaguares cds.Songs youll like from them are "visible"(from their 45 album) and "detras de los cerros"
Juanes:I have both his albums(I think he has two)hes got really catchy popy rock.Youll like any of it.
La ley:I only have a few of their songs and I honestly dont like any of it hahaha.
Los pericos:Theyre kinda like Los Fabulosos Cadillacs,I havent heard,but a few songs from them.The songs Ive heard and liked from them are "El ritual de la banana" "sin cadenas" and "si te vas"
Mana:To many songs to list,im sure most of you have heard their stuff
Manu chao:Hes got some decent songs,I just dont know the names of them,sorry.
Nek:I only have his first cd,I heard his later stuff and didnt likey."laura no esta" is the one that got him famous,you guys will probly like that one.
Ozomatli:I just heard of them and got two of their discs.I love the music,but hate the singing(more the lyrics I guess)