Music Banter - View Single Post - Kanye West
Thread: Kanye West
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #127 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Oh, believe me, I don't.
I just happened across the info earlier this week.
lol oh you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark shadow View Post
I understand the point your making and good singing voices will be appreciated. While the talent will still be out there, eventually auto-tune and audio-manipulation software like it will become advanced to the point where we can "create" a good singing voice out nothing, or out of a random voice that says some lyrics. I think music will follow a path much like we see with photo-enhancement software creating unrealistic standards for magazine ads out of good looking but average women. While "auto-tune" as it exists now will likely burn out and die(According to Jay-Z) I think that programs like it will continue to be a force in music. And yes, for the most part before the current outbreak of auto-tune and vocoder, it was used much more modestly to tweak the pitch slightly to make it sound more appealing.
I dunno, I just don't think the general public (even the part that listens to anything popular ((me)) ) will just swallow something fake in place of general talent. I just feel it, up in my heart.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote