Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 5 Indie albums from this year?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
the_dp
Self Reliant Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
I really have no idea how you got that impression from seeing her live, she was adorable and very sweet to the crowd, she just seems very reserved by nature. the only problem I had was the amount of feedback from her set, really muddled the sound, but the vocals where on point (as always).. I could really give less of a **** about how she held herself on stage. Seriously, what a ridiculous thing to judge an act over.
no actually, considering it is a live act which you see with your eyeballs and the music sucked as well, it is not very ridiculous. Much the same way that if you watch a play and the actor has a great voice but horrible physical acting, you will think his performance sucks. She failed at live performance, which to me is far more important than once her voice is canned and processed and turned into an album. It was just seeing yet another indie-girl artist do the indie girl schtick. So you like her? Good for you! But don't get mad because I thought she sucked. My opinion only, douche.
the_dp is offline   Reply With Quote