Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #1731 (permalink)
chs8178
Groupie

Default Looking for new bands to listen to.

I have become some what bored of the bands that i have as of right now. I have been looking for some good new bands for ahwile now, but with minimal success. Perhaps you guys might be able to help me out? Here is a list of bands that i listen to. Its an incomplete list but you get the picture.

3 Inches of Blood The Acacia Strain Adversary The Agony Scene All Out War All That Remains Amon Amarth Animosity As Blood Runs Black As I Lay Dying Asphyx Behemoth Beneath the Massacre Bile The Black Dahlia Murder Bloodbath Bloodsimple Born Of Osiris Cannibal Corpse Carcass Cattle Decapitation Chimaira Converge Corrosion of Conformity Death Despised Icon DevilDriver Disturbed Entombed Fit For an Autopsy Five Finger Death Punch Full Blown Chaos Gojira Gorerotted GWAR Hatebreed Immolation Impending Doom Incantation Iron Maiden It Dies Today Job for a Cowboy Killwhitneydead Knives Exchanging Hands Lamb of God Machine Head Mastodon Megadeth Meshuggah Metallica Morbid Angel Mudvayne Napalm Death Nile Oceano Pantera Pestilence Pro Pain Psyopus Puscifer The Red Chord Salt the Wound Sepultura Shadows Fall Six Feet Under Slayer Slipknot Soilwork Suffocation System of a Down Trivium Unearth Unsane War of Ages Whitechapel Within the Ruins Wolfmother Zao
chs8178 is offline   Reply With Quote