Music Banter - View Single Post - The Musicbanter 2009 Awards - Voting Round, yarr!!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #61 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post

It's equivalent to saying that you like to see how a chef makes the dish but you are not really bothered how it tastes at the end of it.

Some of the greatest songs of all time were created in five minutes flat.
Some people like the product others just like the way the product was made. I have to say I'm a part of the people that are more interested in the way the product was made.

I truly cherish trivia and the story behind the song, the movie, the painting or the book. Nothing better than knowing why Clapton wrote Layla, and I guess that's I why I do love that song, or that John Lennon wrote She said, She said after a stoned Peter Fonda kept repeating that he knows how it's like to be dead etc... etc...

And that doesn't exclude my own work. I prefer working on something than finishing it. Cause, for me, finishing something will just mean the end of what I'm doing, and won't give me a certain kind of accomplishment. It's just a taste, just like any other thing in life.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?