Music Banter - View Single Post - wolverinewolfweiselpigeon's Songwriting Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #122 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Btw you should get a bigger avatar, that picture is really cool (as I saw the original one).
Also good work on it.

So the only one I hadn't heard was the How Low cover, it really shows up your voice. I wonder why you're not much of a fan, but usually people tend to be harder on themselves than on other. It is healthy, as it makes you far from being content with what you hear, and just pushes you to do better.

All I have to say is, good work, hope you the best now that the band seems official, and I wonder why I stole a knife from Denny's is not in there.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote