Music Banter - View Single Post - What was your first /best concert?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #55 (permalink)
Cadrian
Music Addict

First Concert.... Umm Hard one because I went to a all day show when I was 14 (1998).... I think It was like everclear, Fuel, Incubus, 2 skinny Jays, puddle of Mudd, and Hoobastank. I cant really rember because I went to that same show 3 more times because it was an annual event I get bands mixed up with years. i know there was alot more bands then that but I cant remember.

Best Concert....

Best Emotion feel... Elvis Costello (2007?) i went to see Bob Dylan but Elvis stole the show, I wish he would put out a acoustic solo album like I heard him at the concert.

Best Show.... Believe it or not but I Insane Clown Posse(2003) was crazy.... They had huge tanks of faygo pumping it out into the crowd Midget crowd surfing dressed as umpa lumpas and random **** being thrown into the crowd.

When it comes to just best overall experience though with music and show.... Lamb of God(2009?) was insane. I thought my heart was going to get blown out my chest. There wasn't just one or two moshpits the whole arena was a mosh pit.
Cadrian is offline   Reply With Quote