Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Hall Of Fame: Nominations Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #2324 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
It may come as a shock to you, but we don't all listen to the same music. If that's what provokes your departure I'm not sure if you ever understood why most of us keep coming back here in the first place.

Personally I don't really care for some overrated rapper whose biggest claim to fame is getting shot to death. His two mediocre albums don't do anything for me. It seems somewhat childish voting for someone who has no real influence on the genre except for the continuing fad of inciting gang violence.

So no.
I've had a very aggressive stomach virus the last few days. That post reminds me of the vile that's been spewing out my anus for the last 24 hours. It stings, it stinks, and in the end I know it's all just shit anyway so I'm going to flush it down my toliet and live life while it sinks into the sewer with all the other crap that been posted on this nom.

Of course I could go into why your post was inaccurate and silly, but what's the point honestly? You've already made you're mind up that you don't like him and apparrently so has everybody else. I was just venting when I said I was going to leave and I understand we don't all like the same kind of music but I haven't seen a very convincing, accurate reason why he's being kept out (inciting gang violence? Jesus.)