Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #2596 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
My Inter squad has got a tough job ahead of them for sure, and their confidence can't be too high after seeing a great Arsenal squad get their dicks stomped. Gotta have faith than Milito and Co get the job done later this month, should be a heck of a series.
Inter stand a chance I reckon. Slightly harder to pick one out of them and Barca as, like I said earlier in the thread, Arsenal have had a habit of rolling over against top-quality opposition this season (Chelsea and Man U home and away for example).
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Skies are alot clearer now as a Sunderland fan. We got a good little run of form going, picked up enough points to stay up now surely including a great result against Spurs and even though i dont think it's going to happen it's good to see Bruce eye-ing up a top half finish and looking forward rather than over his shoulder.
Best of luck to them too. Zenden's goal on Saturday was one of the best I've seen this season - can see Brucey & co making a push up the table from now.

As for Wigan, they'll stay up. Pisses me off how much the press are making of their being being where they are though - Burnley are as good as gone, and we're in as much danger of filling in that last spot as three other teams for chrissakes. If, as I've been told, we're four points from safety, I can definitely see us getting that many points with a game or two to spare.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote