Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:52 AM   #2598 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Not sure if Hull will actually get out of trouble, but their performances have definitely improved under Dowie, and I think they'll at least make things a bit awkward at the foot of the table for the Hammers, my lot, Bolton and Wolves. Results haven't gone their way though, so I doubt they'll pull out of it. Should be an interesting dogfight though (as per norm).

This video was cobbled together my those legends on the TalkSportMagazine channel, was posted back in November, and kinda reflects how things have gone at the KC nicely...

And I can see Sunderland doing well next season. They're like Wigan in that they seem to have been a team intransition this term. I think come the summer both Brucey and Martinez will have a better idea of what kinds of players suit their systems best, get the right ones in, ship out the dead wood and make things a bit easier and more interesting for us next season.

Even if Wigan somehow go down though, as long as it prompts us to get rid of Paul Scharner, aka the Inspector Clouseau of Premiership football, I'll be a happy fella.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote