Music Banter - View Single Post - What is the size of your physical and digital music collection?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #300 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I bagged me a Seagate EHD for around £130 about a year ago.

I've only got about 85GBs in my entire library now, and it's got a capacity for 300, so it's serving me well. Thin enough to fit in your pocket, and it's probably dirt cheap by now, so worth having if you're after a bit of extra space.
130 quid for only 300 gigs? That seems a little overpriced to me, or perhaps my conversions are off... but when I got my 1TB hard drive it was $100 American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
I've got an 800 GB external myself.

By now it's probably considered a dinosaur.
The angle of that picture almost makes it look like the Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. I wonder if they did that on purpose or if it's just a sleep deprived distortion in my mind...

Anyhow after doing a quick check up on my hard drive today I saw that I officially hit the 180 gb mark for music which didn't shock me anywhere near as much as when I inventoried my CD collection and found that I've reached 80. It may sound like a small number, but this time last year I was sitting at around 50 so to pick up 30 CD's in a one-year time span is quite shocking, especially as my hard drive was only sitting at about 70 gb this time last year.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote