Music Banter - View Single Post - It's been close to a year... Thoughts on Obama
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:35 PM   #88 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo View Post
So any time a country enters a recession it means that the economic system is a failure? Are you kidding me?

Your ideas on economy baffle me. For the third time, is this something you've been taught or just random thoughts out of your head?
So I'm not allowed to think critically? I guess we have something in common, because your acceptance of things "as is" baffles me.

I'm not talking about recessions. Recessions happen, and if they stayed recessions then we could all go about our business. I'm talking about full on crashes. We call what is going on now a "recession" just to keep people from freaking out. The economy may be recovering, but the job market sure isn't. What about the early 1900s? What about the Great Depression?

Have you seen the unemployment rate? Have you been paying attention to the retarded ****ing ways the government has been trying to fix it? As someone on the receiving end of that, I think I have a reason to think things don't work the way they should. Where is it written that we should just bend over and take it because "that's just the way it works".

There are acceptable limits of economic fluctuation, but in my opinion (and yeah...it's my opinion)...this is WAY BEYOND THEM. I call that a ****ing failure.

Now, instead of just picking at my arguments how about you provide something valid. As in, how do you think we just have to accept this? Why do you think we should just leave things the way they are? So far, you haven't said anything at all to convince me otherwise.