Music Banter - View Single Post - Good-bye.
Thread: Good-bye.
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
I don't think this is "attention whoring", he's just saying goodbye. Why not? Obviously this community meant something to him.
I guess I just have a problem with abrupt and public departures. Why not just stop coming here, send a resignation PM to the relevant authorities and a few PMs to people you care about? Not enough publicity and ego-stroking, I'd say. And why the absolute break? Why not just stop posting/replying to and/or reading threads/posts you don't feel like reading or responding to? To me, it feels like a very childlike tantrum, people don't agree with him (in the last few weeks) so he's going away, forever and ever and we'll never see his face here again for as long as we all live and he hopes we all have good lives because he sure as goddamn will. *sourpuss*

And really, isn't it kind of telling that on a music forum as big as this, with all these different people, he can't find some whom he likes and agrees with and likes to read and talk to? Sure he can, and isn't that enough to keep you around? It should be. It's what keeps me around. I don't write much, and I follow only what a few people have to say about anything.

And this change in attitude happened in the last few weeks? Tan....trum.

Or maybe I just don't like his face. :|

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote