Music Banter - View Single Post - Good-bye.
Thread: Good-bye.
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #60 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Just to be clear, I'm not lamenting his departure, rather yet another attention whoring thread about leaving.

Oh and I'm not very fond of people who abandon a modship after only a few months, it's a tad ungrateful. The place hasn't changed that much since he's been modded so I'd guess he wasn't too keen on it back when he accepted it. I didn't say nuthin' back then (although you'll notice a lack of any enthusiasm on my part when he was modded) but from the response in this thread, I'd say I'm not the only one who thought he was quite abrasive and distinctly un-modlike material. Guess I wasn't wrong after all.

So yeah, so long and stuff. :\
Comments like these are the reason I decided to leave in the first place.

Like Conan said, the entire reason I decided to leave a parting note was to express my appreciation for this forum, and not stay sour grapes about it forever. If you think that's attention whoring, I don't really care. I've spent enough time and effort here to justify a simple thank you to everybody that mattered to me.

I'm not going to insult you for who I think you are (because that's still rude, remember?), I'd appreciate you to keep your grievances tucked aside for a while as well.

That being said my life has reached a point in which I no longer feel welcome here, and it's more than obvious at this point.

Oh and Brennan, you were one of the first that came to mind, I just never thought you saw me as a friend. Ditto on the drink, pal.
lucifer_sam is offline   Reply With Quote