Music Banter - View Single Post - The Definitve List: Most Overrated Bands\Artists ever
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #278 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post

20. Radiohead - Please mark death threat emails Attn: JayJamJah so as not to frighten my children.

19. The Grateful Dead- "What'd mean it's only good if your high?"

18. Snoop Dogg - He has 1 1/2 decent albums and yet seems to have more disposable income and street cred then Richard Branson.

17. Coldplay - How are they even considered good enough to be overrated?

16. The Doors - Turns out were not all poets are we Jim?

15. The Eagles - Together we can annoy millions, but if we split up we can annoy billions.

14. Garth Brooks - That whole Chris Gaines things made me have to hide my "No Fences" CD. Chris Gaines, really, Chris Gaines?

13. John Lennon(post-Beatles) - Whatever, the music sucked.

12. Eminem - Why do good things happen to bad people

11. Kanye West - I'm sure he's upset he's not the winner.

10. The Rolling Stones - They have no right being included in the same sentence as the Beatles, Zeppelin and the Who, combined they never produced half the crap music the Stones have.

9. Nirvana - Not a PC thing to say, but if Cobain doesn't pull the plug they are remembered like Alice in Chains or Soundgarden at best.

8. 2 PAC - Similar to Nirvana, made legendary by the early demise. Not a great emcee nor does he have the track record of many lesser regarded acts.

7. Kiss - Name one person you know who still likes them.

6. Dave Matthews Band - They might have the worst fans ever.

5. White Stripes - If I can create the riffs your best known for on a Casio, I really don't need to hear how great your discography is.

4. Prince - It's so hard to tell when Prince recorded his music, it doesn't sounded dated at all.

3. Bruce Springsteen - I don't care what you say I've meet anyone who liked The Boss that wasn't borderline retarded or an @$$hole. This guy sucks.

2. U2 - They should be number one, I don't know one person who doesn't loathe them yet they are one of the biggest acts in the world. They top 75% of the online lists, they are constantly mentioned here as over rated. I only keep them at number two because of an incredible argument I heard against my actual title winner,

#1!!!!!!!!! Mariah Carey - Just wait until you see the case against.
Nooo!!!!1111oneOneone11!!

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote