Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Album Covers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #374 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

That happens a lot on here. I'm always out of the loop. It happens a lot on in the Last Downloaded topic. Someone will post it, I have no clue what the hell it is and then 10 people respond with how awesome it is and some have always wanted to listen to it and so on. As for some of my fav. artwork

Runners up: Dopamine - Dopamine E.P. and Desiderii Marginis - The Ever Green Tree. As for a quick rundown:

Top left: M. Ostermeier - Lakefront - Minimalist Ambient driven by gorgeous piano work.
Top middle: Those Poor Bastards - Abominations - a fantastic dark album made specifically for Halloweeeeeeeen.
Top right: Salif Keita - Moffou - A great album by one of my favorite African musicians!
Middle left: Le Lendemain - Fires - One of my favorite Modern Classical albums ever. Definitely in the top 3.
Middle: Amesoeurs - Ruines Humaines E.P. - A precursor to their amazing, amazing and unfortunately only album.
Middle right: Cmasa - Bad Sector - Amazing Dark Ambient.
Bottom left: Uyama Hiroto - A Son of the Sun - My introduction to instrumental Hip Hop! But it has a lot of Downtempo and Jazz influence so it doesn't sound like the conventional stuff.
Bottom middle: Circadian Eyes - Rain E.P. - Gorgeous Modern Classical. It may become one of my most listened in the near future.
Bottom right: The Sight Below - It All Falls Apart - Minimal Techno with tons and tons of Ambient influence.

Last edited by CanwllCorfe; 07-12-2010 at 12:21 PM.
CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote