Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #316 (permalink)
Raust
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTheater View Post
IMO The best anime ever is Fooly Cooly (FLCL) I love that show so much because of how random it is and because I really find myself similar to Naota and I like how he seems to be the only "grown up" in the show even though he's 12 (If I remember correctly) The show is just beyond awesome and it's really funny.
FLCL used to be my favorite anime. A lot of hidden meaning in that anime and a ton of Inuendo's. I always used to feel kind of jealous of Naota and the life he was living. Full of excitement meeting aliens FBI agents who's telling him this lady is no good his older brothers gf teasing him all the time just pure randomness. It's a shame it's only 7 episodes though, but looking back on it I have no idea how they could hold up to 26 the plot was just all over the place and it takes a **** ton of analyzing to get the jist of what's going on. Trust me there is a plot it's real obscured though and it's hard to focus on when so much crap is going on.

My favorite anime would have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion. Apocalyptic world resting in the hands of teenagers defeating aliens and stopping 3rd impact from occuring. Dealing with there own ego's and subconsciouses, interactions with individuals, depression very trippy especially the movie End of Evangelion which is an alternate ending of episodes 25 & 26
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote