Music Banter - View Single Post - Ethical Responsibility of Art
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 11:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
cardboard adolescent
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
I just wonder whether he has been stoned too much.

To be honest, I enjoy conversations with him more than I enjoy ones with the other members of the forum, specifically because of his knowledge. I definately disagree with him, and we are almost polar opposites, at least that is my observation.

I just don't see the need to spew unexplained poetry in this situation.
Sorry, I got frustrated. For the record, I've been sober for quite a while now, doesn't really feel like it though.

I'm just getting to that point where I feel like I can never really get my point across, and I should stop trying to talk about what can't be talked about (you'd think reading the Tao te Ching and Wittgenstein would have taught me that a while ago...)

I believe there is a point when rational analysis becomes empty, when we stop talking and learn to sing. That's why I started spouting poetry, but in the wrong context poetry can be cruelty. Again, my apologies. I care about you all and your beliefs and attitudes toward the world and I know you're all on your own paths and I shouldn't arrogantly try to push you in the direction I believe to be forward. Still, I crave human contact and intellectual stimulation and this is the best way I know to go about it. Oh, dilemmas...
cardboard adolescent is offline   Reply With Quote