Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #215 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
The camp kids are great.
Silly and adorable as always!
How are studies and such?

That's a good reason. I actually do like the songs you wrote, I just was curious as to why you considered them lyrics. It seems simple enough, I suppose.
I am done with fieldwork, which is nice, and this weekend I got to go to TWO child birthday parties, plus roller skating. I almost won the roller skating limbo, Amandria! My chief competitor was an 8-year-old who could do the splits while rolling under the limbo bar...so I lost. I'm getting better, though. Someday I WILL win at the limbo!!!!!! This is my new life pursuit.

My point, though, was that yes, kids are silly and adorable. And a little chaotic and uncontrollable. One kid at a party chewed all the way through his balloon string when no one was watching. They do unexpected things like that.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 08-01-2010 at 02:25 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote