Music Banter - View Single Post - Church Plans on Burning Qur'an on September 11th
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #180 (permalink)
Consolator
¬¬!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqarbal View Post
Well, you haven't watched the video about the Quran I posted before. It's OK, don't worry, I don't get upset about it. But, don't you read the links you post? One word: ABROGATION.
I've seen that biased piece of propaganda you posted already. Your argument that the Bible's gruesome parts containing contradictions and it being unable to be pieced together could be said for the Quran as well. In regards to abrogations, this is about respecting other's beliefs. The whole notion of Muslims slowly trickling into the system and taking it over sounds like terrorism and fear-mongering at its finest. Considering how much of the US government has the bible lodged in their behinds, you could make the same arguments for Christianity. I'm pretty much against any sort of religious government -- and in that regard I disagree with Islam. Following religion as close to fundamentally as possible is sickening to me, but that isn't really what this is about, is it?

Last edited by Consolator; 09-26-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Consolator is offline   Reply With Quote