Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 01:15 AM   #1771 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
208! I love that they covered Audioslave, ACDC, The Animals, and Hendrix. I love that they spent 99% of their nearly 2-hour-long set jamming, instead of blabbering on about their days and trying to interact with the crowd. I loved the drum/bass solo on the rotating platform. I loved Matt's outfit.

However, I didn't care for the fact that played ALL of the Resistance (aside from I Belong To You) and NONE of Showbiz. I also thought that Passion Pit, even though they're a new band with only one album, really showed zero enthusiasm for the event. The only thing they did was let their singer stumble around the stage as if he was drunk.

Muse, though,
This goes back to what I was saying about Muse a few pages back. They are gradually replacing their older material with newer material. ALL of The Resistance? Really? Every single track?

They haven't made any room for Showbiz for years now really. Sunburn stuck around for a while, Muscle Museum for a little while longer and Cave made a brief reappearance in one of their more recent tours but it seems completely forgotten about now and Origin is going the same way.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote