Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Taught Me Something
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #57 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

MusicBanter has taught me the following:

* I like some Dubstep songs. A lot!
* What Dubstep is.
* I don't like a lot of music but just a few songs here and there.

* I really do like the whole process of making music more than listening to it.
* I love discussing songs and lyrics with the people who made them.
* Most musicians seem much more interested in their own musical process than in other people's (meaning mine).

* I am much more social than I thought I was.
* Some strangers are pretty darn nice and I like them more than I thought I would.
* I am easily amused by people and feel inspired by them. Many people are really very funny, and I love joking around with them.

* Some people like to argue even more than I do. !!
* I like trading insults more than I thought I would. Sometimes I kind of like to fight and goad people a bit.
* People who disagree greatly on some topic can actually learn to like each other or at least have some respectful interactions.

* British people aren't any more polite than other groups of people. They sound so genteel on TV!
* The world is smaller than I thought it was, and people are more similar than I realized before.
* Being vegan doesn't mean *always* being a social outcast.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 10-09-2010 at 01:49 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote