Music Banter - View Single Post - How I spent my summer saturday
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 02:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Earl Jones
my definition of a loser is someone who gets offended by a person explaining what they do for fun over the summer.

your right theres nothing wrong with fat people (besides the risk of heart disease and diabetes). i never said there was, i was implying that those kind of people would be offended by this thread.
oh please, his post was obviously not about describing his summer saturdays but rather about preaching on how to live your life...his advice in the end proves it ....
if he wanted to share on how he spends his summer afternoons his post should have gone like this : "well, on summer afternoons i like to read books in the park and stare at the clouds contemplating on why God made certain things so beautiful and what the purpose of life is and why the sea is so goddamn blue it makes my eyes water....so how do you beautiful people of musicbanter spend your afternoons? do share!"
not " well i like to see the sun now and then and hang out with my mates...you should try it sometimes...."
notice the difference in the tone?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote