Music Banter - View Single Post - Lingerie Football League (American Football)
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
Are you a woman? Most men just like football and beer. Its called testosterone and its naturally occurring.
Eh, I'm just one of those men I guess who finds football dreadfully boring. I mean, maybe it's a natural outlet for that inner violence, but I think I found better ones.

I just don't get the point of this. If you cant let in big, nasty, ugly bitches who would knock most of these very cute, yet frankly anorectic, ladies five stands into the audience, then it's not really a sport. I am dead honest when I'd like to women on TV who are appreciated for more than good looks. Then again, I'd like to see a general curbing of the consumerist narcissism that forces 14 year old girls to starve themselves to death for acceptance, but what are you going to do?

Yet, seeming the general consensus is that it's not a particularly enticing activity watching women mutilate each other half naked. What I'm saying though has nothing to do with liking football or not liking football. It's the fact this is a random pasting together of two "man" things in order to appeal to the "poker buddy" crowd.

Then again, I like ranting and creating philosophical arguments from concepts that were obviously not intended to create them. Personal vice, I think.

Last edited by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra; 10-27-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote