Music Banter - View Single Post - Animal Cruelty
Thread: Animal Cruelty
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #33 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Because they are torturing and killing a harmless animal for fun. If you need to do that to have fun, you have a problem.
I'm just trying to understand why you don't think the killing of the animals is the screwed up part. I can sorta relate, because I eat meat myself but I still know that the way that meat dies is equal to torture as well. I can't sit through those videos that people post because, to me, it's animal cruelty whether it's a chicken or a cat. Meat is more of a convenience for me, but I guarantee you if I had to go out and kill it myself, I wouldn't be able to do that unless it was pure survival.

I just think it helps to be honest with yourself about things and look at them in all angles, and not be tied down to a philosophy and way of looking at things simply because you were brought up that way.
The only reason I keep grilling you about this stuff is because it seems apparent that you don't really think past your own opinion on things and that's a sad thing to see.
A lot of bad decisions are made because of that, but to each his own. I know I've been guilty of that before so I'm definitely not preaching.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote