Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 01:58 AM   #565 (permalink)
Consolator
¬¬!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Obviously not right now. I think you're arguing for the sake of arguing, s_k is bringing up a fairly valid point.
Although not ALL kids raised by two same-sex parents end up gay or whatever it is, kids who DO must deal with society now. Whether or not we CAN change isn't the point, it's the fact that we have yet to change and anyone born into society must deal with it or suffer the consequences they bring upon themselves.
I think we're on different pages..

I got the impression from s_k's post that because male children have the possibility of being feminine as a reason to be against same-sex couples raising children.

I'm not fond of the mindset of "Oh well, we can't do anything about it" when it comes to social issues. If everyone just sat back and allowed people's prejudices to run rampant, we would not have made the social progress we've made today. I guess I just hate stagnation.

I really dislike the last part of your post. So, because someone is born gay, feminine, or whatever, you believe that that is a consequence that is brought upon by themselves?

Last edited by Consolator; 11-25-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Consolator is offline   Reply With Quote