Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #568 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

I never knew homosexuality was inheritable. I just did a little research and it turns out American studies are telling it is, but in the Netherlands, they're not sure yet.
I can't say anything sensible about it, I just wouldn't know.
I never had the idea it was inheritable.
Eitherway, I'm sure it can't be triggered by your environment. You are born gay, or you're not born gay. It's that simple.

About the way gays are portrayed in the media: Gays are pretty accepted in the Netherlands. They're not portrayed as something bad, overhere.
Some gays are indeed extremely well... gayish. And I must admit I can find that quite annoying. But it's not like you have to be gay to be annoying . So that's no reason to discriminate.

And then, about gays being a dead end: I don't even think of that as a bad thing. We really have enough people. I won't have any children. Mainly because I have autism and that's very, very inheritable. But also because I don't think the world's all that brilliant, so I don't see a reason for wanting even more people to live here. And then there's the simple fact that I think there's enough people on this earth by now. Why add more?
I'm sure that most mothers have a completely different view on this subject .

I know how to multi quote, I just thought of something different to say every time and got a bit lazy .

I'm now going to quit this discussion. I really note that my English is to restricted to explain what I really want to say.

Very short: I have no problems with gay people, I have no problems with gay marriages, I'm not sure about gay parenting .

Please continue your discussion, ladies and gentlemen.
I'll return after my English has become a little less crooked.
Shouldn't take long. I know it gets better really quick when I speak English a lot.