Music Banter - View Single Post - This I Believe There is / is not a God
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #535 (permalink)
RADICALLADYBUG
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
I'm not sure theres a God.

I mean, I don't believe in any of the "Bread and Wine = Eating Jesus" thing, or how he says that if you die for him, you go to heaven, but if you dont, you go to hell. Dying for an invisible force that may or may not exist is a big thing to ask, and those matyrs were pretty damn brave.

I like the idea of there being a God, and going to Heaven. But maybe if he never exsisted, the idea of someone who goes out of there way to be nice to people and help them is someone that had the right idea. I'd follow their example.

Its just everything that comes after that, I guess. Church every Sunday, preachers on the street, Communions, Confirmations, Satan. Its all a bit too much.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Message for Mz RadicalLadyBug
Hi glastonelle

JESUS SAY THIS IS BY BODY TAKE PART.. 1 COR 10:16 SAYS-The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not communion of the blood of Christ? the bread which we break is it not the communion of the body of Christ.- You can also read-2 Cor 6:14 and 2 Cor 13:14. God tells us to take part so that our sins will be forgiven. When I take communion it gives me hope and faith. Also when we die we are sleeping in christ until Jesus returns again. Rev 21:1 states And I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there were no more sea. If you would like continue to read that chapter. I also want to comment when you said being nice to people, God sees everything. Here is a verse for you. Rev 22:12-13 And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

God bless you and i hope you are not offend (With Love).

Last edited by RADICALLADYBUG; 11-27-2010 at 04:49 PM.
RADICALLADYBUG is offline   Reply With Quote