Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2010 Musicbanter Awards - Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #79 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Rubbish!
You do it because me being mean, makes you happy!
It's true. I like watching you make an ass out of yourself. You are a great asset to me for that very reason: you are my foil. I am pleased to know that you with your asinine ways will never, ever, ever win the "model member" award...if it were up to me, that is.

And by "model member," by the way, I was meaning something more along these shapely lines:

But fear not, right-track! You may not win the "model member" award...but you MIGHT still get one for WORST GRAMMAR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
My definition of an award for the 'Spirit of MusicBanter' would go to the individual who conducts themselves [sic] in a manner that best reflects the preferred behaviour that MusicBanter expects and it's [sic] members would do well to aspire to [sic].

In short...the model member.
You do deserve points for creating the best bastardizations of my username, though. I grudgingly admit that. Perhaps that should be a separate category.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"