Music Banter - View Single Post - Force-Fed Music
Thread: Force-Fed Music
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #37 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

I listen to mainstream radio because my friends and my sibs like it. A lot of the pop singles suck but I like Gaga, Katy Perry when she's not shooting sparks out of her breasts, and vintage Britney Spears. Ke$ha's my favorite. Her songs are completely substanceless and don't really pretend not to be but their always so fucking catchy and I love her voice. It's pretty, it sounds good even when its not loaded up with a bunch of effects. I like mainstream hip hop when it sounds clean, like the song "Bottoms Up" too. I even Justin Bieber's "Baby" and "I Whip my Hair Back and Forth".
I hate most of the music my mom listens to. I've gotten her into some really good 60s pop, The Clash, and The Black Keys and reintroduced her to the Stones but she listens to Billy Joel, who I don't care for at all, and this XM radio station that plays the shittiest music from the 70s.
She made me listen to this Seal song that she thinks is just the greatest. She put it on repeat like 20 times. I was ready to kill myself. Its just so lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote