Music Banter - View Single Post - Mini-Review The Song Above You
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 10:49 PM   #544 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
You say I'm putting words in his mouth, yet you make his argument for him, not knowing what he meant by it, just assume it. He could be talking about anyone, and made a pretty broad statement by saying that other crap like Kanye sounds the same, that could be referring to anyone, not just stuff that gets radio play. I'm just saying it was stupid statement to make in a music forum, where there is guaranteed to be some Hip Hop/R&B fans, especially acting surprised.
"There are Kanye West fans on a music forum in 2010? I'm shocked"
How am I putting words in his mouth? He clearly stated here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
I mean I just don't hear the difference between Kanye and the other R&B/Hip-hop 'crap' that's on the radio nowadays.
I don't like the style anyway, I'm just trying to understand what's different about Kanye, as I don't hear it. Hoped someone could explain it to me. And that happened. So please move on .
Seems to me that him saying "on the radio" means it is just the stuff that gets radio play, but maybe I'm putting words in his mouth in assuming that by radio they meant what is commonly thought of as a radio. I don't know man I thought the argument and statements they were making were easy to understand. I guess I don't have your linguistic and psychological knowledge of shit that's posted on the internet though so I'm probably full of shit.

Last edited by sleepy jack; 12-24-2010 at 10:55 PM.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote