Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #66 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
The Wild- Set Ourselves Free

For the Bob and the Folkslave because I think they'd really enjoy this album, upbeat, fun folk-punk with great male/female vocals.
first off...i agree with what you said in the "albums i'm digging thread"....2010 was just a really good year for music

this choice was perfect for the "spirit" of this thread....as this is just out of my "comfort" zone....but i think you may have accomplished getting me really interested in folk-punk with this album and the link you sent also....seriously thank you!....what a great label!

this is a perfect example of the progression of good punk rock music....the lyrics are witty, fun, and even a bit political...without being out right preachy....the music is fun, upbeat, and eclectic....i also feel that if it were heavily distorted it could probably rival some of the faster "punk" bands out there.....i'm on my second listen now and i've the little heart button at least four time.....thanks man!
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote