Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #77 (permalink)
Charlemagne
Say something vague

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
for Charlemagne

Kiss The Anus Of The Black Cat - Hewers Of Wood Drawers Of Water

i know i have some stuff that you would love....but since we are trying to help people explore other types of music that they may enjoy or respect....i'm going to to the far right field with this recommendation

first off...i have a strong respect for your taste in music...although i may not always like the stuff you post....i love checking out the things you post...you just have a great ear and i respect that

so Kiss The Anus Of The Black Cat a part from having a very silly name is a very complex and multi genre band from Gent, Belgium...although if i had to classify them i suppose i would call them neofolk.....this is a bit darker than what i feel you normally listen to and probably a bit slower....but if anything i think you may be able to appreciate the meaning of the music and the talent of the musicians.....

good luck
Thank you for the kind words and the album, I look forward to listening to it, I'm always open to new styles of music I've never heard. I'm glad you liked The Wild, makes me happy when people dig my recommendations.
Also, don't be afraid to send the stuff you know I'd love

My Last.fm
Charlemagne is offline   Reply With Quote