Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 04:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
First of all, about bombing Canada, your an idiot if you have no problem bombing any country. Shut up if you going to be stereotypical, ruthless, or/and ignorant.
Sorry, I'm used to posting on other boards. TIC is the same as just kidding. So calm down. Brokenhearts, I was trying to make sense of your post, but it all just ran together, no periods or anything, and I didn't know where you wanted me to place them, so I'll just pretend I never saw it.

Quote:
Republicans are fundamentally wrong
So at least you admit that you were probably gonna go against anything Bush did in the first place. It's people like you that are so BIASED against ideas that piss me the **** off.

Shadowsniper, you said I am "hardheaded". Yeah, I'm sure you are old enough to vote, last time I heard that one was probably in elementary school. "Anarchy" is a great mother ****ing idea. You dult, you had good facts until you start bringing that stuff up. You said you are almost out of energy, well I AM out of energy, it's like talking politics with my dog.