Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #163 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
and bob. Larsen & Friends - Abeceda:

loved this....again speechless...just beautiful music...the entire concept behind this live album practically brings me to tears....it's such a beautiful pice of music which encompasses everything from classical orchestration, droning white noise, post-rock ambience, and of course Tibet's wonderful howling

which ironically is my only issue with it....i am very much what would be called a Current 93 fan boy....and there are basically two types of people in my little world....those who love David Tibet's voice and those who do not....so a small part of me feels that he shines a bit to much on this....not a bad thing by any means at all...except that it kind of makes it another Current 93 album.......there are only two track out of the nine where Tibet does not do vocals....and they are amazing and moving and just wonderful...not that the one's with him aren't....but it would be interesting to hear a full album of this line up without any vocals

i would very much like to see the dvd of this concert....as apparently there is also dance interpretation along with the music...i am sure it's as moving as the music

excellent choice for me CanwllCorfe....thank you

all about Texas....

for Turquoise_Days:

Fuckemos - Can Kill You

i know you like copShootcop....this is much worse in sound...kind of a sooo bad it's the best....and very very sarcastic to the point of shaking your head silliness....and the singer sounds like he's been huffing freon since birth....one of the greatest thing to have ever come from Austin Texas.....any of you who live there....or really know anything about Austin music will understand the name

for nonsubmissivewife:

Texas Is The Reason - Do You Know Who You Are? / Self Titled EP

i know we are only supposed to send one....but the full length is really short in time and the EP has their best songs....so it's basically a discography

Texas Is The Reason is not from Texas....but is rather comprised of a bunch of old NYC hardcore artists who want ed to do something new and different...in doing this they helped to spark a whole new genre....

enjoy
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote