Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #164 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
I'm listening to this now...but I'm a bit reluctant. I'm just not typically a dub fan. I've liked a few dub albums in my life, but it's not something I ever seek out. Also I was glad to find out the singer on the first song was just a guest, because I didn't like her voice.

edit: Ok I'm enjoying it more now. Had to get in the groove I guess. Also I finished lunch so I'm in a food coma, and it works.
lol...no worries man. I didn't remember you being a dub fan, but I seemed to remember you having an interest in some electronic music. I didn't look at your last.fm either. So I kind of sent it blind. But I'm glad it worked with your food coma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Sideshow - Admit One
Well I just listened to it like 5 times and it was awsome. I fell asleep to it multiple times. Now dont think thats a bad thing either I have VERY high standards for music that gets put on repeat while I sleep. It almost sounded like Ulrich Shnauss at points. Great stuff thanks Wife!
I so glad you liked it! It really is hard to find good music to sleep to isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
for nonsubmissivewife:

Texas Is The Reason - Do You Know Who You Are? / Self Titled EP

i know we are only supposed to send one....but the full length is really short in time and the EP has their best songs....so it's basically a discography

Texas Is The Reason is not from Texas....but is rather comprised of a bunch of old NYC hardcore artists who want ed to do something new and different...in doing this they helped to spark a whole new genre....

enjoy
Yay! Can't wait...

BTW...I put that Walter Schreifels album on repeat today at work. I've gotta say at first I was scared to listen to it because our tastes in music seem so different. I need to listen to it again on normal speakers (instead of my wussy mp3 speakers), but as of now I'm really digging it. It was on repeat for the entire second half of the work day...not many albums get that much play, for real.