Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 10:00 PM   #58 (permalink)
shadowsniper
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Sorry, I'm used to posting on other boards. TIC is the same as just kidding. So calm down. Brokenhearts, I was trying to make sense of your post, but it all just ran together, no periods or anything, and I didn't know where you wanted me to place them, so I'll just pretend I never saw it.

So at least you admit that you were probably gonna go against anything Bush did in the first place. It's people like you that are so BIASED against ideas that piss me the **** off.

Shadowsniper, you said I am "hardheaded". Yeah, I'm sure you are old enough to vote, last time I heard that one was probably in elementary school. "Anarchy" is a great mother ****ing idea. You dult, you had good facts until you start bringing that stuff up. You said you are almost out of energy, well I AM out of energy, it's like talking politics with my dog.
I didnt know what TIC ment, so thankx. Biased? Everyone is, I tell it like it is though, I dont hide anything. Yes I think Republicans are fundamentally wrong, read what I said though and the reasons. Its explainable and I explained. So why am I biased? Because I explain why I believe something, dont really get how I am biased? Its not like your more of an angel with you thinking most Arabs are terrorist or that Iraq had WMD and that they supported Terrorism. Well good for you if you heard that in elementary school, instead of trying to think your the oldest one here, why dont you try to show that your the most mature here and the one who has the most wisdom and are actually knowledgable. I of course write like an elementary kid, maybe even a middle schooler. Please, I am in College. Stop trying to think your the biggest and baddest here. Republicans are going towards anarchy more so than a democrat, keep that in mind! I didnt say it was possible to have anarchy, I just said that it would be awesome if such a system would efficiently work. So your saying, you would rather have someone tell you what to do compared to someone not telling you what to do and leaving you live your life. Doesnt make sense to me, but ok. There is 2 extremes, anarchy and dictatorship of any type. Democracy is almost inbetween. Its dictatorship of the majority. I dont get your point... Your saying freedom that anarchy gives is not wanted? Even if you could take out the negative attached to it? Ok, believe that it cant happen is not the same as wanting some of the traites that anarchy gives. Dude, stop being such a conservative that when you hear the word communism or anarchy that u piss your pants and want to cry murder. Want to repeat the red scare? You would probably be one of those in New England accusing others of being witches.

I am glad your dog has such a nice vocabulary and higher intelligence that compares to mine. Thats cool, I wish I could buy one of those. Insults wont get you any where on here. Just makes you look childish. What ever though...
shadowsniper is offline   Reply With Quote