Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #612 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I did say "be honest", but no. It's more the fact that your points in this thread have been beyond moot, it seems to me you are just arguing for the sake of arguing, rather than actually having anything worthwhile to say. If you actually articulate your points with a worthwhile post rather than a or a tongue-in-cheek comment, then maybe I could take your opinion seriously. But honestly, I think you're either posting in this thread because you have nothing better to do, or are attempting to become MB's next resident troll. Either way, you opinion not only differs from mine, but lacks the support to even be considered a legitimate argument at all.
Well, prior to you asking if they had killed my dad I was responding with serious arguments and refuting your points. But your only reply to me has been things like "Pantera is the single most import metal band of the 90s" with not a single thing said to back a claim like that up. So I'm not sure what else you want from me.

It's odd that you're trying to accuse me of being a troll here. You do realize that the whole purpose of this thread is to talk about which metal bands you think are the worst, right? All I did is post one of my nominations, you are the one who started the argument. I actually thought it was just a fun, lighthearted disagreement we were having, which is why I was joking around in addition to debating with you, but after reading this last post it sounds like it's a very super cereal topic for you.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote