Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #196 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquoise_Days View Post
bob. kindly sent me this...

... and it's fantastic...

Neither what I've heard of Unsane or Neubauten do much for me, but this definitely does. Made me want to get a better music system, too - I bet it's the kind of album that sounds even better with the bass turned way up. And there's even a track that wouldn't be out of place on one of Brian Eno's more ambient records - very beautiful (and very unexpected). Thanks, bob.!!
nice...i'm glad you enjoyed it...seriously Unsane and Neubauten have had such an impact on my life...the two together brought me to my knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Yo bob the corn cob mind throwing that my way? Looks interesting.
on it's way sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unchained Ballad View Post
Thrall seem to sound like a lot of bands and yet they are still able to have a certain unique sound about them. It's chaotic, it's angry, it's full of energy.
The lyrics are no doubt political, but I haven't had the chance to delve into them. I actually feel like I'm going to keep listening to this now and again. Thanks bob.

I don't remember if anyone else sent anything my way, but I'd like to say I really liked that Lard Free album that dankrsta sent to a number of members.

Keep them coming whenever!
yeah!....it's almost so weirdly political they are making fun of politics....esp. the first song...glad you like it....a very different band...and i think they throw a lot of people off
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote