Music Banter - View Single Post - Would You be Tempted to try Drugs if They Were Legalized?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #58 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
In a way, this is true, but it also highly depends on the person. You can't get addicted to them to the point where you have a physical addiction. However, there is a possibility that you can get mentally addicted to them, if that makes sense.
I think I get what you mean. Like, you wouldn't get addicted to it the same way you'd get addicted to nicotine, but you're addicted to the high that you get. My friend's girlfriend I'm almost certain is. The one time we were about go to a party, and her "connection" didn't have any weed to give her. We sat in the driveway for 30-40 minutes just waiting on her to find someone that DID have some. She was angry and livid and all kinds of screwed up. It wasn't nearly as bad as the nicotine fit I witnessed my mom's boyfriend have when I was around 6, but still pretty damn intense.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote