Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 03:18 PM   #65 (permalink)
shadowsniper
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Jibber jibber jibber, how can you call it facts when you are talking about Bush's point of views on things. That he wants more oil, that his administrators do. You have no idea what they want, but it is your speculation, or opinion, on the matter. You say something about a Terrorist armageddeon, but I've never heard Bush say anything about that. So is he lieing, or maybe you?

Those animals, which I agree with you calling them that, are the people we, as in the American military, are searching for. These animals are being housed by the innocent civilians, with a majority probably with their free will. We are trying to take the fear out of the lives of the innocent people. A majority of people in Iraq will admit to being afraid of Hussein's rule in Iraq. We, using physical force, are trying to remove that fear, and it has turned out to be more difficult than expected. Yet the situation is not yet done, and I have confidence that my government will end up helping those people. I may be wrong, but so could you.

Actually, Iraq had the plants for WMD, testing facilities, and the long range missiles (which they weren't supposed to have by Guidelines). So yeah, I would say I believe that Iraq had WMD and I also believe that Iraq supported terrorist. Funny thing is, I believe that UN countries supported Iraq AFTER the UN bannings. There were missiles found to be from Russia in Iraq, one's that they weren't supposed to have, that had been shipped after the bannings took place. Keyword is after, I ALREADY KNOW that we helped them during their conflict with Iran.

....Because Democrats want millions of social programs completely paid for everyone in the country yet funded almost completely by the 5% of people in the United States. That's right, 95% of taxes are paid by 5% of the people in the US. Yet people get so angry when there are talks of the high income people getting tax breaks.

To have an impact on the economy ,it takes a couple years for your actions to have an ACTUAL impact. Didn't seem as Clinton's did much, as the early years of Bush's reign were the bad years of the economy. The economy is actually on a slight rise within the past year. And yeah, you are right about representing in a less than favorable way. Getting sucked off in the Oval Office isn't the greatest idea.

The first time I've agreed with Shadowsniper all thread. Conspiracies are the most retarded thing ever. But I have to say, the whole think about Napolean invading the USSR is kinda pointless, comparing the two. Technology different, ways of getting supplies are different, and even more big differences. Not a good comparision.
AHHH, this forum is annoying, I wrote big reply that was mostly agreeing with you. It went away and asked me to sign in, WTF! Anyways, I am going to summerize. Thats true about the cold Russian atmosphere not really mattering that much nowadays. The world has become much smaller with globalization and technology has aided us in conquering new ground that was previously hard to even get too. I still think the cold posses a threat in war and training can really change the tide of war. Saying this, Russians live in this environment and are more accustomed to it. Hence its easier for them. Now on to WMD, I dont see which ones your talking about. yes there were some illegal weapons. WMD, I haven heard. What chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons have you heard about in Iraq? The labs they thought they found were not what they originally said they were. They were used for farming. I want to know what ur talking about, havent heard. Later.
shadowsniper is offline   Reply With Quote